gravatar

Random Status (1)


  1. This dog,is dog,a dog,good dog,way dog,2 dog,keep dog,an dog,idiot dog,busy dog,4 dog,30 dog,seconds dog. Now read without the word dog!
  2. Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take the moment and make it perfect...
  3. conserve water~~drink wine~~
  4. You broke my heart into several pieces, Good! Now I can give it to several girls
  5. When somebody says you've changed, it's only because you stopped living your life their way.
  6. ̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ this is a stick-up... give me ALL yo [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]!
  7. _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
  8. One day twitter, facebook, and youtube will combine to make the most time consuming website known to mankind. We'll call it "YOU TWIT FACE".
  9. When I fill out a form that says "in case of an emergency, please notify", I always put "DOCTOR",,What the hell is my mother going to do?
  10. Dear god, if u give us back biggie and tupac.. You can have bieber and miley...