gravatar

Random

  1. My mom thinks LOL stands for "lots of love" and texted me "Your Grandma just died. LOL."
  2. After reading this you will realize that you just wasted 6 seconds of your life
  3. who said nothing is impossible. I have been doing nothing for the past hour
  4. Life ends when u stop dreaming, hope ends when u stop believing & love ends when u stop caring. So dream hope & love...Makes Life Beautiful
  5. Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
  6. A duck was about to cross the road when a chicken came running up and said "Don't do it man, you will never hear the end of it!"
  7. Everything happens for a reason, the hard part is finding the reason.
  8. I called your boyfriend gay & he hit me with his purse.
  9. Dear Homework, You're Not Attractive and I'm Not Doing You.
  10. never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else :$ because my Mamaa always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate..