gravatar

Some More Status Updates

  • A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
  • Some people who copy and paste jokes from other's status messages are idiots…
    A few seconds ago • Like • Comment
  • A teacher ware sunglass in Class A student ask"Sir why? you ware sunglass front of us? He reply:"You People are ver Bright so i ware it""
  • What a perfect crime. I stole your heart, and you stole min
  • I think Status King should come out with a phone app! click star and arrow up if you agree!
  • Nothing like an old high school crush finding you & friending you on Facebook because he needs cows or some crap for Farmville.
  • I want to have 3 kids and name them Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they mess up I will just hit them all at once.
  • First that jerk cut me off in traffic, then he stole my parking space, and then his stupid car got paint on my key!
  • That akward moment when an Emo kid orders a Happy 
  • The attractive face you pull just before a sneeze
  • Always have a "BACKUP" before "BREAKUP" 
     

gravatar

Hi Author
You are sharing great collection of quotes, sayings and thoughts on your blog.
Keep Sharing.